Thursday, March 03, 2005

Which Item Does Not Belong?

Last night Roman and I were working on his Kindergarten Workbook that he received for Christmas. The page had various sets of 3 items and he had to choose which one did not belong with the other two.

A Kangaroo, A Beach Ball, and a Skunk

Which one does not belong Roman?? THE SKUNK!

Why the skunk?? BECAUSE THE OTHER TWO BOING UP AND DOWN

Okay, I don't think that's quite the answer they're looking for can you see another reason why one doesn't belong?? OHHHH, YES, THE KANGAROO DOES NOT BELONG

Why the kangaroo?? BECAUSE THE OTHER TWO BOTH HAVE STRIPES

Well, yes, but I still don't think that's the answer they're looking for, can you find something similar between the skunk and the kangaroo?? HMMMMM, I DUNNO, I GUESS THEY ARE BOTH ANIMALS.

Reams Road Elementary beware, he's going to be a challenge next year!

No comments: