Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Daddy's Girl
When Bethany was born she didn't want much to do with James. I was so pleased to finally have a mommy's girl! Well, back in January I went to Texas for a week and I'm not sure how or what he did to corrupt my precious little angel, but she has been a Bmonster and total daddy's girl ever since. She has a very short temper and is going through some major terrible 2 temper tantrums at the ripe 'ole age of not quite 17 months. She will throw herself on the ground kicking and screaming. She has also been known to pinch and bite out of anger and frustration as well. Lately she has added a new twist to her trantrums. When she doesn't get her way, she stands there, screams and starts yelling "I want my daaaaaaaaadddddddddddyyyyyyyyy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment