Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Once Upon a Time...

Hope is our lover of all things Princesses and addicted to Disney Princesses. Over the past several days, anything of importance to her begins with "Once Upon a Time..." and ends with "The End". For example, upon sneaking a cracker after being told no, she would respond when questioned "Once Upon a Time, Princess Hope ate a cracker. The End"

So Hope and I sneak out during nap time for a quick shopping trip on Sunday. We're half way through Target when I hear "OH MY (giggle giggle)"

What's wrong sweetie? PRINCESS HOPE MUST GO TO THE POTTY NOW (in her most highly important princess voice)

So we go the restroom and she proclaims "THE PRINCESS DOES NOT NEED HELP IN THE POTTY"

So I stand guard while she does her business, and when she comes out I ask her "Did you go?"

ONCE UPON A TIME, PRINCESS HOPE WENT PEE-PEES IN THE POTTY. THE END!

No comments: