James and I are not only the proud parents of 3 little hoodlums, but also the very proud God-parents to 2 almost two year olds. Abigail aka Abby will turn 2 next month, while Garrett will be turning two this summer.
Anyway, we went to the Jones's for dinner and egg dying the night before Easter. The older kids were having a ball playing egg hunts with the plastic eggs, when Garrett toddles into the living room. I had to do one of those double takes then jerked him up for a quick once over before I jumped up and ran to the kitchen calmly yelling to Alicia "It's non-toxic, it's non-toxic, I swear it's non-toxic". As she quickly joined us in the kitchen to see her beautiful son drooling dark purple drool with purple streaks all over his little face and completely covering his hands. A thorough investigation, confirmed my initial suspicions. Garrett had stolen the egg dye tablets and ate two of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment