Friday, March 04, 2005

I Spy

Last night we tried a new restaurant called A NY Slice. (EXCELLENT!) Well the kitchen is in the middle of the restaraunt and you can walk all the way around it. There is just something about that circular sorta layout in buildings that sets my 3 into total hoodlum mode and Roman and Hope immediately began running around the place. Finally wrestling them into their seats I attempted, successfully, to distract them with a game of I Spy while we awaited our food. I went first:

I spy something blue!
Took them awhile but they finally found the blue water in a painting behind Roman. So, it's his turn.

I spy something black!
James quickly identified the black speakers hanging near the ceiling. So, it's his turn.

I spy something musical!
Ahh, the speakers again? Nope, Hopey found it, a guitar hanging decoratively on the wall. So now it's her turn.

I spy my orange soda in the blue & white cup!
hmmm, she's gonna need more practice at this!

No comments: