Tuesday, March 01, 2005
My new daughter Nicole
James has been working a side job with my friend Carol. So Tuesday night they go over to finish it up and I get a call. We forgot such & such can you bring it over. So I load up the kids and head across the river to the office they're working at, a doctor's office. Of course Roman & Bethany fall asleep, so James comes out to sit with them and I go inside with Hope to visit with Carol and see what I can do to help. The doctor has a little girl named Christine who is the same age as Hope and they instantly become fast friends. I came back out to the front room a few minutes later to find the two of them playing well and proceeded to talk with the child's mother. "Nicole is such a sweet child, she's really playing well with Christine"... "Who?"... "Nicole, your daughter"... "My daughter's name is Hope!" So I laugh and ask her. "Hey, what did you tell her your name is?"... in her ever so dramatic voice "I am Nicole!" GOOFBALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment