Friday, May 30, 2008
Graduation Day - Congratulations Andrew!!!!
Today was Andrew's graduation. So hard to believe this kid is out of high school! Wow. Am I really getting THAT old?? Or rather is Ronda, cause let's face it I was only 12 when he was born! LOL It was a gorgeous sunny evening as we all headed to his school's footfield to watch the ceremony. And it actually wasn't half bad either. The speakers were almost entertaining even. The kids also enjoyed seeing another big cousin walk down the aisle to except that most important piece of paper! It's important to me that they know WHY we're there and what it all means and the significance of a high school graduation. I know because of the example set by their big cousins, my kids too will someday walk across a similar stage to except theirs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment