
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
The Crazy Tooth
Okay, so this post is nearly a month late and I can't remember the exact dates, but it must be documented! Last year Hope lost her 1st 2 teeth, the bottom center ones. Before doing so, both permanent teeth came in behind them and pushed them out the front. What dentists dub "shark teeth"! So I suppose it should not have been overly surprising that her top 2 front teeth were just as stubborn. I do not have a pic of the first on that came out, which was literally loose for more than 6 months!!! By the time it came out her second one was loose too and looked like she had lost her 3rd and 4th top teeth, which she hadn't. Then her permanent tooth came down and popped the 1st loose tooth out. Then the second permanent tooth came down and for weeks that blasted tooth would not come out. Here's a pic taken on 4/14 (Wacky Wednesday). The following week I pulled it out cause I couldn't stand looking at that crazy tooth anymore! LOL


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment