This morning I took the kids into school. For the last 4 years we've been warning Ms. Neal about Bethany and her sassy stubborn attitude. She didn't much believe us as Miss B can be super sweet and cute when she wants to be. Well in talking with Ms. Neal, she FINALLY saw it first hand last week!
According to her, she had all the kids sitting on the carpet on Friday and began calling them one at a time to go get their things and go to their seat. So Bethany jumps up and starts heading over to get her stuff. Ms. Neal has to speak to her, "Bethany I didn't call your name yet." To which my girl turns towards her with hands on hips and lips pursed in that defiant manner James and I know so well and replies, "Yeah, I know!"
Ms. Neal said she was somewhat shocked, and somewhat amused at seeing up close what we've been trying to explain to her all these years. In the end she said she could see the conflict in her eyes, but she finally decided to do the right thing and sat back down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment