Saturday, January 07, 2006

Ray Lewis hit on Aunt Jennifer

Today while down at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore, we took a little break and sat down in the lobby of one of the hotels. Roman was in hog-heaven being downtown with all the Ravens fans and Ravens flags and novelties everywhere. So Aunt Jennifer strikes up a chat with him and asks who his favorite player is.... "Ray Lewis!" Aunt Jennifer smiles and says, "I know Ray Lewis, we hang out at the same place on Wednesday nights, he likes to hit on me." Expecting an excited, or at least impressed expression, Roman instead returns with a serious look turned scowl as his little hands balled into a fist and I began to laugh. My boy is so literal! He thought she meant Ray Lewis was hitting her, as in beating her up! LOL We clarified and Aunt Jennifer explained in more detail, but I'm not sure poor Ray Lewis will ever look quite the same for his #1 little fan!

No comments: