Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Outfits

Hopey, "Mom, I HAVE to have a new outfit for Easter tomorrow!"

umm, sweetie, tomorrow isn't Easter, it's Thursday, Easter's on Sunday. We still have time.

Hopey, "NO, tomorrow is Easter at school. We're having an Easter egg hunt and I HAVE to have a new outfit. I always get a new dress for Easter."

Took some convincing, a few stores that had nothing of major interest - aside from some very impractical mini prom dresses-, and the breakdown of buying her Easter dress for Sunday, but finally she agreed to wear regular clothes to school today. We're in VA, home to lots of red clay and it rained all night. No way was she getting a new dress to destroy at school during her egg hunt! She was cracking us up with her determination though. Where does she come up with this stuff??

No comments: