Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Hope's 4 year Stats
Hope finally had her 4 year check-up on April 17th. She too has grown signicantly and chunked up over the last year. Hope now weighs 39 lbs (75%) and is 40 1/2 inches tall (50%). The check-up went pretty smooth, no issues to report, she looks PERFECT! Then I brought up her speech issue. Hope still has trouble pronouncing certain letters and in a lot of ways Bethany is beginning to speek more clearly than Hope. We will keep an eye on her this summer and have the school evaluate her in the fall - though I'm going to talk to the school today to see what the process is for this and may move sooner on it. At first the doctor was surprised when I brought this up saying she had understood Hope perfectly through the whole meeting. Famous last words! I'm not sure she understood another word out her mouth the rest of the visit! We both agreed it's best to get this resolved or on it's way to being resolved before she starts Kindergarten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment