Monday, July 25, 2005

Bethany's Potty Training - UPDATE 4

I'd love to say... She's done it! We're out of diapers... but that's more than a little premature. We are still making progress and little B-butt is still doing great overall. This weekend we bought a new big screen TV. With this TV came a lot of packaging styrfoam which of course just nag at every kid within a mile to just crumble up all over the place. Okay, so every normal kid within a mile. But my little B, she's much more creative than that. This afternoon when I came home for lunch I was sitting in the recliner and suddenly smelled poop. Bethany came running up to my chair, from where I was not sure, and exictedly announced she had pooped. I wiped her butt and complained to James that the poop was really stinky as the bathroom is down the hall and the smell was way too strong. A quick investigation and James identified the problem... a bowl shaped piece of styrfoam from the TV packaging had become Bethany's personal potty. Turned out to be nearly the exact same size as her little potty and amazingly, although still disgusting, it contained everything very well with no mess to clean up! She really is making progress though, I swear! :)

No comments: