Thursday, July 21, 2005
Bethany's Potty Training - UPDATE 3
We're making progress!!! Tonight she was sooooo adorable. I was trying desperately to finish reading a chapter for one of my classes and the kids were "supposed" to be in bed but Bethany was fighting it. She was actually already in her diaper and pj's and went running down the hall to the bathroom. A few minutes later I hear "mama mama mama mama" and I tried so hard to ignore her, hoping James would go check on her and clean up her potty this time and then here she comes running out of the bathroom her little legs spread eagle like she'd just gotten off a horse and sorta jumping up and down as she walked up to me. Then she grabbed my hand and still jumping up and down starts yelling "mama see, come now, mama see" So I couldn't resist, it was quite obvious she was VERY proud of herself, so I let her drag me in the bathroom and there it was, two huge turds floating in the big potty! Bethany just pointed and jumped up and down saying "yeah poop!" At which point everyone came running out of their prespective rooms to admire her business. LOL Amazing what excites us as parents! LOL (especially since it was in the big potty so no mess to clean up!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment