Wednesday, April 08, 2009
The Honey Mustard Mystery
On our way back to the hotel we planned to stop for a nice family dinner at Cheddar's to see what exactly Kari and Kermit rave about. As we arrived I went to pick up the baby's seat and underneath it was a big blob of dark yellow mustard looking something. It actually looked like someone dumped honey mustard out of one of the little dip containers onto the seat. Roman went in for a closer looked, smelled it and said, "Yup, it's honey mustard alright!" The quick thought was I had sat the seat on a dip container.... Hope investigated the bottom of the seat and confirmed it was all over the bottom and that "Yup, it's definitely honey mustard!" Problem with this theory as I quickly pointed out..... we hadn't picked up any food since we got the van! Where did the honey mustard come from?? So James went in for a further peak. It wasn't honey mustard at all, it was POO! Kathryn pooed and it blew out her diaper so massively that it covered the bottom of her car seat and dripped through the seat belt loops plopping onto the seat below. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I spent half the night cleaning her infant seat and we felt incredibly bad about the fact that she crapped more than her weight in poo and no one even noticed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment