The Dobie, has recently been renamed to Dr. Hope. See, Hope is the only one in the house that ever seems to know exactly where the bandaids are. Secretly I think she's been hiding and hording them, but haven't been able to prove this theory as I still have no idea where she keeps getting them from. With spring in the air and baseball season in full swing, it was time to restock the first aid kits, something we do every spring. Since Hope was doing such a great job patching boo-boos and reminding everyone to wash their hands and whatnot we decided she could be Dr. Hope and bought her her very own first aid kit, a Medibag. The idea was for her to keep it under the sink in the kids' bathroom and note that it was the only one the kids could get into without help or at least asking, and maybe the ones in the other bathrooms would miraculously be there when we need them! Hope agreed to these terms and was given the responsibility of her new Medibag.
Of course this means the B-monster got into it! I came home late last week to find the contents scattered throughout MY bedroom. I called Hope in to address it, pick up the mess and put it away where it belongs. Aside from confirming it was Bethany's doing she did so with little complaint and in doing so discovered the cold pack. "Mom, what's this?" "That's a cold pack, be careful with it, cause if you crack it it won't work when you need it and it's a one time use thing. Use it, then throw it away." "Ohhhhhhh, okay, the next time someone gets a cold I'll crack it and toss it! Will that make them better faster??"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment