Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Wow! Where have the last 2 months gone??
It has been so long since I last updated here that I'm not completely sure of where to begin. I have missed so much of the day to day pandemonium by not blogging more regularly, but there is a great excuse for the lapse. The Trettel's are MOVING! There has been a lot of insanity involved with this move. Barbara's house is being sold and she is moving into our house on Redbridge Rd and we are moving 2 miles away in Shenandoah subdivision. We are buying are good friend's, the Sammon's, house, as we're devastated to say they are moving to Utah. We close on the house on August 1st, Barbara's house is officially on the market after many ups and downs and open for showing and we are all living in the now much too small house on Redbridge. In reality I have not posted on this blog since May 1st, as we have truly just been THAT busy. In an attempt to organize my thoughts over the last 10 1/2 weeks I am going to go back and retro-date notable occurances of the true pandemonium at the Trettel house, though I am positive I will not due justice the true insanity of all that has gone on in our lives during this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment