Tonight Barbara, Hope and I ran over to Toys R Us to pick up a few pool supplies and a new Nemo table and chairs set for outside, and the cashier was apparently a huge Disney fanatic and he made notice of Hope's Snow White bandaid tatoo on her arm from her shots earlier in the morning.
"Is that Snow White on your arm?"
Hope nods
"Is Snow White your favorite princess?"
Hope nods again
"That's really cool. My favorite princess is Princess Aurora, do you know who princess Aurora is?"
Very excitedly Hopey nods, yanks up her dress to show off her Princess Aurora bandaid tatoo on her upper thigh where she had gotten a shot and says "See, I have Princess 'Booty' too, right here, and on my 'un-wear-wear'" as she points out her panties as well! It happened so fast that I just stood there with my mouth open as the poor cashier just freaked and didn't know what to do or say. LOL I got her dress down quickly and he tried chatting about other Princess things until I just started cracking up. On the way out the door Hopey turned to wave bye and he said "Now don't you go showing Princess Aurora off to any other strange guys, you hear"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment