Friday, November 12, 2010

Catch Up at Random!

Wow it's been far too long since I last posted to this blog! We continue to live our lives in constant chaos. In April we lost our beloved Trooper who past peacefully and unexpectantly in his sleep. We have recently added 2 new Chesapeake Bay Retriever Mutts to our pack. They are awesome, so sweet and adorably cute. Scout and Rosie, otherwise known as Stink and Whizzer! The kids are growing like weeds. We are now homeschool the 3 big kids and that is going well. Katy is beginning her terrible 2's. We spent the summer vacationing with the Sammon's in the Outer Banks again. James took over as director of Reams Football this year. Roman's team made it to 2nd round of playoffs. It was a long, but good season. The girls again cheered. Hope and B are now playing basketball. All 3 have been doing fencing for the last few months. I work from home more often than not now. And so the world continues to turn and we continue live our crazy life that I wouldn't trade for anything!

No comments: