Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Been far too long

The kids are growing like weeds and I'm been too busy and too exhausted trying to keep up with them to keep this place up and running. Sooooooooooo many wonderful times and great memories have been missed and a few already forgotten I'm sure. AS life starts to settle back in I'm going to try to get this place back up and running.

A quick update on the last 6 months....

Barbara's house finally sold in March. We are busily trying to get the final touches completed on the Redbridge house to get her moved in early July. Looking forward to getting my house in order once and for all, as well as a few projects I want completed.

Last October we began going to Trinity Church of the Nazarene and have become very involved with out church. It is a small church and very family oriented which is just perfect for us. James has joined the band for the contemporary service and is loving it. We've made a lot of really great friends through our church. On Easter Sunday this past April, the unimaginable happened, James was baptized! Yup, it really truly did snow that morning! LOL

In May we took a trip to Florida to visit the Sammons and then to South Carolina on the way back up for Joey's graduation.... I'll post a full post on this as it was just too big a moment and needs to be captured all on it's own!

Earlier this month we adopted a puppy. He looks like a purebred beagle, but is suspected to be some sort of hound/beagle/basset mix. His name is Trooper and he is too cute for words, and for his own good for that matter. He is a biter and we're having a few issues with that, but otherwise he really is a perfect dog for our family and fits in so well! He travels well, he's obnoxiously friendly (like his big sisters!), and most of the time quite sweet. The kids have so far been doing a wonderful job with him!

Yes there was, of course a lot more to my time away, but those the main things to note for now. I'm sure I'll think of something else later.

No comments: