... This is the rule in our house. So today, being a tough day on everyone with Roman heading to school, James told Hope she could have a special treat outside. Hope got quite excited, "Trweeeet? trweet trweet trweet!" So James brought out the sidewalk chalk which we have had for some time and never actually used. He explained to Hope what it was "... you can draw on the sidewalk with it". And the conversation went something like this.
Hope: OH NO!
James: What?
Hope: I'm not going to draw on the road
James: Why not?
Hope: Because you'll yell at me or spank my butt and make me clean it all up, so I'm not gonna do it and I'm not gonna get in trouble!
Guess her punishment of having to wash down the walls the last time she wrote on them has paid off and committed to memory. Of course she has since washed down nearly every wall in the house. Seems anytime she so much as thinks of writing on the wall, she gets a washcloth and water and washes them instead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment